|173kcal (per serving)||Protein: 4g // Carbs: 7g // Fat: 16g|
A simple, delicious side dish that goes with a multitude of meals.
1 lb broccoli floret
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt & freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
1 -2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
2. In a large bowl, toss the broccoli with the oil and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Arrange the florets in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast, turning once, for 12 minutes, or until just tender.
4. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
5. Add the garlic and lemon zest and heat, stirring, for about 1 minute.
6. Let cool slightly and stir in the lemon juice.
7. Place the broccoli in a serving bowl, pour the lemon butter over it and toss to coat. Scatter the toasted pine nuts over the top.