|290kcal (per serving)||Protein: 39g // Carbs: 62g // Fat: 5g|
Add the savory flavors of Louisiana to shrimp with Cajun Seasoning.
1.5lbs shrimp, cooked and peeled
1 tbsp cajun spice seasoning
2 tsp canola oil,
2 green peppers, cut in strips
2 red peppers, cut in strips
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp hot sauce
4 cups cooked brown rice
2. Heat 1 tsp oil in a large skillet and sauté peppers for 5 minutes over medium heat.
3. Turn heat down and add minced garlic, stirring constantly so that garlic doesn’t burn.
4. Remove peppers and garlic from pan.
5. Return the pan to medium-high heat, add heat to remaining tsp of oil. Add shrimp and cook approximately 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add lemon juice, peppers and garlic and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Season with hot sauce; serve each portion over 1 cup cooked brown rice.