|290kcal (per serving)||Protein: 27g // Carbs: 32g // Fat: 6g|
Who can resist a good lasagne?
1 lb extra lean ground beef
2 cup fat free ricotta cheese
2 big handfuls spinach
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 box whole wheat lasagna noodles (cooked)
1 tsp crushed red pepper cakes
3 cups tomato sauce (your choice sauce)
1 tsp basil
1 1/3 cup low fat mozzarella
Salt and pepper
2. Microwave spinach for about a minute until softened.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, spinach, black pepper, salt, basil and nutmeg. Mix well.
4. Place a large no-stick skillet over medium heat until hot. Crumble the beef into the skillet. Cook, for 5 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink. Add the pepper cakes.
5. Layer the bottom of the prepared baking dish with 3 of the lasagne noodles (must be cooked). Top with 1 cup of the tomato sauce and 1/3 of the beef. Spread the ricotta mixture over the beef and sprinkle with 1/3 cup of the mozzarella.
6. Top with a layer of noodles. Repeat the operation 2 times. Cover the last layer of noodles with 1/3 of mozzarella.
7. Cover with foil and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until bubbling and heated through.