|175kcal (per serving)||Protein: 38g // Carbs: 3.5g // Fat: 1g|
A quick, delicious, nutritious weeknight alternative to regular burgers.
1 pound ground turkey
1⁄4 cup minced onion
3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons minced green bell pepper
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
Salt and pepper
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2. With clean hands, squeeze it together until it’s very well combined.
3. Divide into three equal portions and form into burgers about 3⁄4 inch (2 cm) thick.
4. Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Place over medium-high heat.
6. Cook the burgers for about 5 minutes per side until cooked through.